Pictures of the Girls

These are pictures only of the girls because Jack won't hold still for 2 seconds for me to take a picture of him.
Aniston loves to have her picture taken! What a cutie!


Aaralyn is cooperative when she wants to be, and this day she really wanted me to take a picture of her in a dress, and wearing one of my necklaces.
Aniston just wanted to eat the bracelet that I tried getting her to wear.

6 comments:
I love the pictures of your girls. They are so adorable and I'm with you on the wanting one day without any messes. HeeHee!! HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!
Those are adorable!
They both look so cute!
Aniston is getting so big! Love the headband. I love the marlibo (or whatever the heck they're called) thing on it!
sooo cute! Oh and if you ever find a remote that can mute your kids...PLEASE call me. :)
Thanks for being my friend.
-Brooke
ummmm yeah, I'm an idiot. I was signed into my thrifty blog...so that was me up there where it said "the dalley's".
Post a Comment