Random stuff in January 2010



Just a few random pictures of the kids:



On the subject of New Years... our New Years has brought some goals for us. Dave and I started the Body For Life program and have been doing it for the last 2 weeks. It's been fun to workout at the gym together and hopefully when we are done we will be able to see some results! I think if I write it on my blog we won't be able to quit when we hit a point where we are down. Those always come, right? Right now we are loving it and I don't see us giving up on our goals, so I hope we can keep this attitude through the next 10 weeks!

(We've found some great new healthy recipes! This one was REALLY good!)
We took some "before" pictures, but I'm not going to post those until we're done, IF we feel like our "afters" are good enough. Anyway, Aaralyn had to get in on our pictures and have some of her too. Here she is doing some tricks and dancing.



She's got the goofiest looks when I WANT her to just SMILE NORMAL!


I was telling her to do silly things to get her to laugh so she looked more like herself. This one I told her to look "constipated." Haha, I think she captured the look!


The other day I was working at the computer but got up to do something and when I came back this is what I found:



I swear this kid is really going to get into computers! He is so fascinated by the mouse and typing the keys. I'm not sure what they pushed, but they got screens that I've never even seen before!


This was so weird! A few days ago we were sitting in the living room and heard a weird splattering sound. I thought it was the ziplock bags with ammonia and the stove top parts that I was cleaning, but when I went into the kitchen I couldn't see anything. I looked through most of the cupboards and didn't see anything.... until the next day when we opened this one:

A can of pears had EXPLODED in the cupboard! There was NASTY GREEN MUSH splattered EVERYWHERE! It was so gross! I don't know why it did this and I don't think the can was even that old.

I had said before that my neighbor was going to move. Well they moved about a week ago. Jocelyn and I were so sad to see Lisa go! You can tell by our red eyes that it was a hard good-bye! She better come back and visit!

We love you Lisa and miss your family! This kids will really miss playing with Sadie and Brylee this summer!

2 comments:
I think the time capsule is a great idea...I think Rodger and I need to do that. We need to still get together even though Lisa is gone, it's so sad just like that they moved. Tayler's birthday is this Friday and we are having a party so I will come by and bring you an invitation for Aralyn. Talk to you soon!!
I love the time capsule idea too...It would be great to do one with the kids.
Your kids are getting so BIG!!
Post a Comment