Sunday, January 24, 2010

December

These were some pictures we took back in December, when we did our family pictures. I just never got around to putting any of them on here.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The kids had fun running around on the grass.
Photobucket
They also had fun playing with this friendly cat.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They also had fun chasing the cat everywhere!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had to include these to show how much work it is to take a family picture.
Photobucket
...Aaralyn sneeking up on Ani...
Photobucket
...bugging Ani...
Photobucket
...I didn't do anything!
Photobucket
I'm innocent!
Photobucket
And now everyone is DONE!... and of course everyone is MAD too!

5 comments:

Danette said...

Cute! Did you make your girls' skirts?? They are adorable!

Britt said...

Hey Natasha-
I know I am always bugging you about something, but I remember you on your blog saying that you had made your blog into a book using blurb.com or something like that. Anyway, I was going to get a little more info. I need some assistance. And by the way, I love your family pictures, they depict perfectly what getting family pictures is really like. VERY CUTE!!!

Clenece said...

CUTE pictures. I like your girls dresses!

Cami and Mitch said...

I love your girls skirts and head-bands! I don't know where you find the time to do everything that you do.

Onwheels said...

I love all these pictures. Did you make the girls' skirts and head bands? They are really cute.