Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

...is a day without this happening!

Seriously, every time I forget to close a door something like this is going on and then I realize that it's been quiet for a few minutes and when I go looking for the double trouble team, I find a room like this!

Aaralyn said this morning that she shut them in there yesterday because they were tigers. Yes, I think they were tigers... or bears, at least Jack, he was a bear all day yesterday! I'm hoping that it's just because he's getting his molars. Aniston is too, but she's never grouchy like Jack can be.

Oh, and Santa, while you're at it, can I have a drool free day from Jack and can you make me a remote that I can mute my kids for short periods of time, or at least turn the volume down a bit? Okay, I'll just settle for a day without the messes...

Merry Christmas to everyone!

2 comments:

Clenece said...

My kids do the same thing...gotta love it!

Staci said...

So frustrating! Especially when we get to clean it up multiple times a day, huh? Hope Santa comes through for ya!