Saturday, December 12, 2009

More Words

I have to add to my list from a few posts ago...

More words that Aniston says:

*Cricket (my parent's dog)
*more
*more milk (The other day she brought me her empty sippy cup and held it out for me and said, "more milk?" It was so cute!)
*please
*want more
*some more
*thank you
*that (and points)

And my favorite, she counts to three! I always tease her and count, "One, two, three" then tickle her or toss her in the air or something, and as soon as I say one she'll continue with "two, three!" and be expecting me to do something to her. Then she'll count on her own for me to do it again.

Jack's words:

*more
*shoe
*dog
Jack LOVES Cricket and YELLS at her "KICKET!"
Jack calls Annie "Dade." I'm not sure how this makes sense to him, but last night she fell asleep in the truck on the way home and Jack was trying to wake her up by saying "Dade!" I tried telling him to be quiet because she was sleeping but he just wanted her to wake up!

Ani is my sensitive little girl and Jack is my tough, active little guy! It's so funny how they are born with feminine or masculine personalities. Aniston has recently discovered baby dolls and ever since I got out one of Aaralyn's old babies she has carried that thing all over! She is so sweet with it and kisses it and hugs it and gets the biggest smiles! Aaralyn is going to make her attached to that thing because she'll give it to her before going to bed so she can sleep with it, just like Aaralyn does with her "horsey."

Jack is going to have an attachment to blankets. I made a few blankets for the babies before they were born and he LOVES those blankets. They are the clipped blankets, and I always keep the smaller ones in the truck for when they are sitting in their carseats, but Jack will fight over those blankets, and recently he has started dragging his bigger one around the house and will pull it over to me and grunt "Uh" to me and stand on his toes to tell me that he wants me to pick him up and snuggle with him, along with his blanket. I don't know what's up with my kids all having their little snuggle items!

3 comments:

Danette said...

It's crazy how Sam and Jack are so much alike! Sam loves to bring me his blanket too!

Onwheels said...

Sweet little ones! So cute.

Deedra said...

It was good seeing you guys the other night! We really do need to get together more often. Thanks again for the headband - I LOVE it! Ask Garrett, I've been wearing it since I got it. :) I need to place an order for additional colors. :)