Saturday, December 5, 2009

Long Day...

I woke up at 5:30 and got ready, went to Wal-Mart to exchange some stuff and buy some other things I needed for today, went to my mom's house and rumaged her house for photography props, got home and loaded the kids up so I could have Dave cut a huge branch for me for another photography prop, went and picked up some stuff at the Bishop's house for our ward party, went to the church and decorated, went home for about 10 mins then off to my first photo shoot today (noon).
Finished that and came home with about 10 mins before my next photo shoot, so I picked up the house quickly and did my second photo shoot of the cutest newborn baby, immediately after that I drove to my third photo shoot (to which I was late!) and after I got home from that we got the kids ready and went to our ward christmas party. At the party I had to take pictures of all the kids sitting on Santa's lap. I'm tired now, and so is my camera! Can I just go to bed now!? Dave went to get a couple movies, I don't think I'm going to last through them, as soon as I lay down I'll probably be out! Did I mention that I only got 5 hours of sleep last night?
Tomorrow I'll have lots of editing to do.

5 comments:

Onwheels said...

Long day for sure! But I'm glad you are getting some photo business. You do such a good job.

Clenece said...

wow, you are one busy mama!!

Mariesa M. said...

You go girl! That's soo awesome that your photography business is really taking off. THe pictures on your photography blog are awesome!

Cami and Mitch said...

I always fall asleep watching movies :)

Staci said...

Holy cow! You need to slow down woman! You are surely going to drop soon. I don't know how you do it all. Really. It sounds like there will be some fun pictures coming up. Can't wait to see them!