Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring...

Okay, isn't this supposed to be spring? I thought we would be past all the sicknesses by now! Last week my neighbor's little boy had to be hospitalized because he was so sick and got so dehydrated! This week all of our family has been pretty sick too (completely different from what my neighbor's boy got though). The twins have hand, foot and mouth disease and have had pretty high fevers and have been so fussy! Aniston hasn't eaten much all day, probably because of having mouth sores. Today I thought that Jack was getting better, but tonight he's been so clingy and grumpy! Aaralyn has had a nasty cough, although it hasn't slowed her down any! Today Dave came home early because he wasn't feeling good. Both him and I have been feeling yucky, so hopefully tomorrow we will all be feeling a little better! I think that we have been more sick this winter than our family has ever been before! Aaralyn had only been sick like 3 times before this winter... what happened to our good streak? I'm ready for it to be warm and stay warm and everyone be healthy!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

This is so weird. Ammon and Carter have hand, foot and mouths too. Well along with double ear and eye infections... and a nasty cough... I am ready for everyone to feel better too. I'm ready to get some sleep. Hope you all get better soon.

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Welcome to my world. I hope you all get better soon. Annie had that sickness a couple years ago, it's pretty miserable.

Marci said...

You're the best; thank you for your more than kind comment. I really love reading about you and your kids and stuff and can't help thinking we should have been better friends in highschool. Anyway, I have so much to learn still. It is deeply humbling both to need people so much and to know they are there if I will share. Thanks thanks.