Easter
Saturday we went to the Washington park and Aaralyn found candy. We barely made it there and Dave dropped Aaralyn and I off while he looked for a parking space. He completely missed Aaralyn finding candy! Aaralyn was happy to see our neighbor, Sadie, there. They had fun and got lots of candy!
Sunday after church we went and took some family pictures.
The kids can be a handful sometimes, especially for pictures!
The kids got WAY too much stuff, but mostly a lot of much needed clothes. They grow out of them too quickly!

Later we went over to my mom's house and Aaralyn got to find even MORE candy! I don't think I want to see any more candy... at least for a week! ;)
Aniston- what a cutie!
Hope everyone had a good Easter!
Oh, on a side note, my dad had knee surgery on Friday and got lucky and came home Easter afternoon, so he didn't miss it all! I think he's doing really well and able to walk a little on it and get around. He's so strong and always amazes me! Hope you recover quickly, Dad!

6 comments:
aralyns dress is darling on her! and the twins look like they are busy busy! hey what are your prices for pics?
Your kids are getting so big! They are so cute. Your pictures make me want to get a nice camera. They look so much better.
Your blog is so BRIGHT! ...and I just wanted to leave a quick comment to say how much I love your photography work - way to pick your talent there!
why did you get knee surgery? Hope everything is OK.
Your kiddies are getting so big and still continue to be so cute!!! Happy easter!
Love the easter pics! The first picture of the family on the bench is great. I love your skirt!
Post a Comment