Monday, April 6, 2009

Bald men and bikes...

Aaralyn FINALLY learned to ride her bike! We got this bike probably in November, but she never got how to pedal until last Saturday, while playing around in the garage. She got on it and just started pedaling! Then between Conference sessions on Sunday we went outside and she was going up and down the street. She was so cute on her bike! What a difference a few months can make!



She was so proud of herself!
BTW- Can I just say how much I HATE how red my hair looks in the sun!? I have tried to go lighter, but I think it's just taken the brown out and turned it red... I never planned to have it red. It looks good on other people, I just don't think it's my color!


The babies and I even got in on some riding fun! Jack was loving me driving around with him! Then of course, Aaralyn wanted to ride too, so she got on with us. After she decided it was too crowded Aniston had a turn with us. Can you believe all three of us fit!? Dave even learned to use my camera a bit! Ya, now I might get some pictures of me too! Looking through all the pictures we have, you might think that I didn't exist! I have to say, I think he did a pretty good job too (and even got creative with some angles)!

Ya like Dave's nice bald man cut? The other day I was bugging him to let me cut his hair, but he wasn't in the mood to sit there very long so he only agreed to do it if we just shaved it all short. I agreed (while lying through my teeth). Somehow he must have known my real intentions, because while I was looking around for my comb he went outside and started shaving the top of his hair himself! Ahh! It was a #3 on there, so it was pretty short, and I wasn't very happy because he's never shaved it all off the same length like that! I didn't know how it was going to turn out, but just to be mean I shaved the rest like this and then jokingly ran away with the clippers and said he had to have it like that because he wouldn't let me do it how I wanted! It actually turned out fine, but I was a little annoyed at first that he was being a whiner about me cutting it.... so I take all day... at least I cut it, right? (And I think I always do a good job.)
You can't see the top, but here's after. I was making his pose for me while I was adjusting my lights. Cute babe! He looks real excited, huh!? (Do you see any resembelence to Dave in Aniston?)
Gotta love Ani's crooked little lips! She is so serious most of the time! It's much harder to get a laugh out of her than Jack! She is SO sweet and cuddly though!

2 comments:

The Schmutz Family said...

Your family is so cute. And I have the same problem with my hair. I can't get it colored because every time I do it turns red. I too don't think I look good with red hair but yours seriously looks cute.

Brandi said...

Annie is SO photogenic! I like the one of Aaralyn at your mom's getting MORE candy. I like the one of you and Jack too, where you think your hair is too red in the sun. I liked it!