Monday, April 6, 2009

Escapees

...is that even a word? Well, anyway, the babies LOVE to go outside and will escape out the door anytime they see it open! I think they just really like to clean the rocks! Yuck!

I love how Aniston peers out and sees what Jack is up to. They have recently started to follow each other all over the house! The other day Jack went into the bathroom, stood up to the toilet paper roll, rolled a bunch off and crawled into my room, dragging it behind. Aniston was waiting in the bedroom for him and they started eating it together. I think they're already scheming together! I don't want to know what I have to look forward to with these two...

Notice how Aniston has a rock in her mouth in the first picture... little stinker! I just KNOW she knows what I mean when I'm saying to her, "No, no, Ani!" But she does it anyway...
I'm always amazed with how much they understand right now! I will tell Aniston to kick her legs and she will, she thinks that is so funny! Also, she was waving at us the other day, but hasn't really done it since. She was on this kick for awhile of shaking her head no or yes, but doesn't really do that either lately. Both of the babies have said "Dada" a few times, but not very consistently, like "Mama" or "Baba." Ani will also say "Hey Baby," but it sounds more like "ha baba," it's kinda funny. She also stands up to things easily now, but gets afraid that she'll tip over and starts screaming in a panic. She's so funny!

5 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

This reminds me so much of Tess right now! Only, she is starting to WALK everywhere. We were trying to have a family home evening tonight, and she just kept spinning in circles! She's a crazy kid!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I have got one of these! haha :) Can't wait for tomorrow! Cya then!

Mariesa M. said...

How cute! It looks like you going to have your hands full once they start walking!

daniellejackson said...

Tasha,

It was so great to see you at the baby shower! Thanks for coming!! I really love the diaper bag! It was one of our carry-ons for our flight so it has already been very helpful!! Thanks again!

Love ya,

Danielle

Clenece said...

Kaden would eat rocks too!! Gotta love it!