I'm Learning...
It took me ALL day, but I FINALLY learned how to make buttons and watermarks! It shouldn't have taken me so long but the dumbest things kept messing me up! Anyway, here's my new photography button, you can add it to your page by copying the code below it.
And here's what my watermark looks like on one of my photos:
I also had some fun learning how to use layer masks, textures and making brushes! Yay, I am figuring out how to actually take advantage of some of the features on Photoshop!
If anyone needs some good places to find free textures or free brushes, like the ones I used to make my watermark and button, let me know, I've found lots of good sites (and I've downloaded WAY too many free things)!

2 comments:
I love your watermark! Where did you get your flower swirls from?
Wow! That is a beautiful watermark. Looks so professional.
Post a Comment