Hey natasha this is mandee I was to late to give jessica my emal address before she changed her blog to private and was woundering if you could give it to her, and brittany terry! Thanx a bunch. if not that's ok!:) mcheward@gmail.com thanx!
It was nice to see you for a second while we were in St. George. Your babies are getting so big and they are adorable. Chad was glad to get to see them before their 3rd birthday too... (since he is gone so much) Take care, Laura
Yes, I have thought about that phone booth too. It is very cute. I will have to take a couple there and try it out. The background in those pictures was just the back of the foreign automotive place next to Charlies on the Blvd. They have the back painted really cool. You will have to look next time you go on the 'vard!' How are you guys doing?
Dave and I have been married for almost 9 years! Wow, It's gone quickly. Aaralyn is 7 and the twins are almost 5. Having three kids keeps us busy and we'll be even busier when our newest addition arrives any day now! Dave works as a maintenance guy for our townhomes and is going to school to become a geologist. I've been doing photography for over 4 years now and I love it! Photo Love Stories is now a couple years old and we've done a ton of weddings in those two years.
5 comments:
Yikes! I cringed through every replay! Poor guy.
Hey natasha this is mandee I was to late to give jessica my emal address before she changed her blog to private and was woundering if you could give it to her, and brittany terry! Thanx a bunch. if not that's ok!:) mcheward@gmail.com thanx!
It was nice to see you for a second while we were in St. George. Your babies are getting so big and they are adorable. Chad was glad to get to see them before their 3rd birthday too... (since he is gone so much)
Take care,
Laura
I had to turn away! That was the sickest footage ever! Way disturbing. Garrett thought it was cool though - in a weird medical way. Yuck!
Yes, I have thought about that phone booth too. It is very cute. I will have to take a couple there and try it out. The background in those pictures was just the back of the foreign automotive place next to Charlies on the Blvd. They have the back painted really cool. You will have to look next time you go on the 'vard!' How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment