Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


This is a couple days late, but Thursday was our 4 year anniversary! So much has happened in the last four years! I wouldn't trade a minute of it! Dave is such a wonderful husband and father! He is so good to help out with everything with the kids and has always been willing to do the dirty work! He puts up with my complaining and isn't one to argue! He's such a hard worker and is such a good example to me! I think he's got a lot more patience with Aaralyn than I do! They say that the Lord won't give you more than you can handle, and without Dave I don't think I would have been able to handle twins! I know I wouldn't be able to raise my children without such a supportive and loving husband! Thanks babe for being the best husband! I love you!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! Our 4 year is coming up in a month...isn't it crazy to realize how much our families have changed since then? I never really thought we would have two kids by our 4-year mark- and you guys have 3!!!