Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Catch up... (October)




Wow, where to start?! I am so behind because my desktop computer's Internet Explorer has something wrong with it so it won't let me login to blogger or post anything. Dave just discovered today that Firefox works, stupid that we didn't check before, it's always been installed on our computer... I'm just glad to be able to use this computer for my blog again!

Last month we went with a couple of our neighbors up to Kolob to get all of our family pictures done at the same time. These pictures were from then.

As you can see in this picture, that babies weren't having much fun that day. This was Dave's idea of fun... (using the remote shutter release, we tried to take a few pictures of us together... Dave just got silly. Dave wouldn't let me put a few other sillier ones on here. ;) )

I didn't really get a good one of our family though, the kids were just starting to get sick with the chicken pox, so they weren't looking happy or like themselves.

For Halloween the kids were all pirates. I made all their costumes, without patterns, I might add. I wasn't sure how Jack's was going to turn out since I just made the pants without knowing if they were going to fit or even work at all, but they turned out pretty cute!

Aaralyn kept saying that she wanted to be a witch (because of watching the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Halloween episode that Minnie is a witch), but after seeing Aniston's tutu and pirate outfit, especially her hat, she decided to be a pirate too, which made me happy because I didn't have to come up with a new costume pattern. I'm a little bummed I didn't get a picture of all the kids together with their costumes, or even a picture of Aaralyn completely dressed in her costume, the night went too quickly!

The night before Halloween we had a fun pumpkin carving party at a friend's house that was AWESOME! They carved about 50 pumpkins this year and they were all very intricate and amazing! I also made a few cute Halloween decorations, but this was the only one I got a picture of. (This one was really cute because it was really sparkly and was very shimmery in the light, unfortunately the picture doesn't do it justice.)

Lastly, for October, I took pictures for Kaleigh's first Dance, Sadies. They went up to Red Cliffs repelling. I got to take pictures of them repelling, then pictures of each of the couples, and their group pictures. I could have gone repelling too, but I was too chicken. I've been before, but I get so nervous going over that first edge.

1 comment:

Clenece said...

Your kids look so cute in there Halloween costumes!