Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving was just small this year. We went over to my parents house, so it was just our family and my parents and sister and my mom's neighbor, who was alone this year. Jack and Aniston really enjoyed eating many new foods, and Jack especially stuffed himself! He ate everything I gave him and would be whining for more when he was done!
I think he could have eaten more because after we were done eating he found some dirt to eat in one of my mom's plants. This kid definitely keeps us on our toes. Speaking of which, I put up our tree today and I'm afraid that I am going to have to watch him every second. It's boxed in between the couches, but he still tries to get into it. Any suggestions on how to keep him out of it? I have no clue how I am going to keep all my glass ornaments from being broken by his mischevious little fingers!
This one, on the other hand, is so good to listen to what I say! She is such a sweet-hearted little girl!
...Aaralyn is kinda in between the two... Listens okay, but also little miss attitude!
Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
A couple night ago a few of us friends from high school went out to dinner together. Danette and Danielle were in town, so we all had to get together for a girls' night out. We went to Brick Oven to eat. It was really good. Thanks girls!

4 comments:
My suggestion is give up trying so you don't drive yourself crazy. We put our tree up yesterday and 4 ornaments were broken within 1 hour. I decided to give up and who cares if it looks like crap and I have to buy more next year. At least I'm not getting mad at my princess all day.
Dinner was a lot of fun! Great to see you! Thanks for taking our pictures too! I can't wait to see them!
My mom once put the tree inside the play pen to keep it safe. Years with little kids our tree isn't decorated on the bottom part. Good luck!
I like your hair, it looks good!
Post a Comment