Chicken Pox and Projects
Here are some of my latest projects. I have been wanting to do something fun to Aaralyn's room and this turned out even cuter than I had imagined. I made these flowers by cutting the shapes out of material and then "gluing" them to the wall with liquid starch. When we move they will easily peel off the wall and then I'll just have to wipe the wall clean.
I made these matching pictures by painting canvas and then decorating it. These hang above Aaralyn's closet door.
This is my latest obsession. I made this pendant by sandwiching paper between glass and then soldering around it with sterling silver metal. It has taken a bit of practice, but they are getting better! One side of this one says "Faith" and the other side is the brown sparkly paper.


I'll be adding this pendant and a couple others I made to my jewelry website. I am waiting to get some glass cut before I can make any more. I tired to cut it myself, but it was hard and they didn't come out as perfect as I wanted. Expect to see more of these next week. I'm sure I will be making as many as I can because I just love them!






10 comments:
Hey! Good job on getting those pendants figured out. Very cute.
Poor kid! I still can't believe he got the Chicken Pox. Crazy!!
Your pendants look GREAT!!!
Her room is darling! Great job!
Poor kids, that is so sad. hope their chicken pox go away soon.
-not that it matters now... but i asked my doctor today if the chicken pox vaccine can give them chicken pox and he says no. like all vaccines they usually just reduce the risks but can still get them. still sad your kids got them, and both of them!
you are one BUSY woman! how do you have time for all of it?? seriously. i keep busy just managing 3 kids and you do that and lots more! good for you. you are talented and everything you do is to cute and your photography is amazing.
hope you are all doing well! take care
I love her room! It is so fun and bright. Poor little twins with the chicken pox. I'm glad they are at the end of it. Not fun!!
Poor little Jack! I'm glad he is scabbing, though, and will soon be over them. Aaralyn's room looks really cute.
Cute necklaces! I need to save up some money to get cute jewelry. Those chicken pox look brutal! Poor kids. Hope you're holding up.
Aaralyn's room is looking so cute! I don't know how you do it all.
Her room is darling! Your poor twins, hope they feel better! they are so cute!
I LOVE your projects! I saw some really cute stuff like yours(the CANVAS) at Roberts and have been wanting to tackle it, but haven't yet! It all looks GREAT, except for the poor chicken pox! So, I changed the purses on the page that you liked before, look again- and the 21p was there this time-dimensions-15"x12.5"x6"
Post a Comment