Thursday, October 15, 2009

Chicken Pox

I think the twins have the chicken pox. Can you get the chicken pox from getting the chicken pox vaccine? I think that's how they got it because they just had the shot Oct 2nd, so it must have been from that. They started getting a fever about 4 days ago and then Jack woke up with a red rash on his face, and now this morning it has turned into huge raised red bumps- which I'm pretty positive is the chicken pox. Aniston is a couple days behind him on everything, so if she is like Jack hers will probably get worse in the next day or two. She didn't start getting a fever until a day or two after Jack, so she's got it too, just not as bad yet. Poor kids! No wonder Jack hasn't had an appetite all week and has been so whiny!


Aniston- you can't tell very well in the picture, but she has small spots all over her back.

Jack- Yep, full on chicken pox! I guess I'd better get some calamine lotion today.

Oh, and one other thing. I want this! I am going to win! I am going to win! If I say it enough it's going to happen! Go HERE to enter.

Is it just me or is blogger being stupid lately? My other computer must have a virus because it won't let me sign in or post anything, the page just goes crazy and tries to open a million times! This computer, on the other hand, the space bar doesn't work very well, so I keep having to back space and push the button harder...soannoying.See ifI didn'ttry tomakeitlookgoodthis ishowit would look. Did I mention that the reason my space bar (and several other buttons) don't work is because I dropped a jar of molasses on it and it spread all over the key board? Nice, huh?

6 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Oh poor kiddos! That does not look fun! Such a pain! I hope they get over it soon!

Erin said...

That happened to Carter too. But his wasn't as bad as Jacks. I called the Dr and he said it can happen but it's soooo rare. Weird that they both got it. Poor kiddos (and mom)! Hope they get better soon. I need to order some bracelets from you.

Staci said...

Oh my sad! That is too bad. I have never heard of that happening before. I hope they get better quick. Let me know if we can do anything to help.

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Did you take them to their Dr.? That looks bad, poor babies!

Onwheels said...

Poor babies! I didn't know they could get it from having the shots. That really stinks. You would think they at least wouldn't have a very severe case of it, but Jack's little back looks pretty bad. I hope they get over it quickly without any complications (no baby aspirins, I'm sure you know that). It makes you wonder if Aaralyn is totally immune?

ADAMS FAMILY said...

That is awful...hope you little babes get feeling better