Monday, March 7, 2011

WPPI Las Vegas 2011

I was lucky enough to be able to spend that day at the yearly photography convention in Vegas this year.  Last year I had more time and was able to stay there and go to some classes, but this year we just went to the tradeshow.  I went with my friends Staci and Amy and Amy's husband, Jared (who I guess didn't make it into any of my pictures).


 This was the only picture I got of us girls together, and also the only picture I got of Amy since Staci and I mostly just spent the day together wandering around the booths.

 I tested one of the products and got this butterfly picture below.  If I did product photography I would definitely want this set-up to get pictures like this.  Perfect white backdrop, don't ya think?
 This was a booth either advertising lighting or backdrops, I'm not sure, but I took a picture of their model using their light set-up.  Turned out okay I think, although this model had some pretty good fierce looks!  If looks could kill... ;)
This one is awesome!!!  We got our picture taken at the Miller's booth with Elvis!  Haha!

No comments: