More pictures from my phone
Jack can practically fall asleep anywhere these days when he is tired! All I have to do is hold him and start rubbing his head and he'll be out in seconds! This day I think he got hurt and I was in the bathroom fixing my hair and I just sat down with him for a minute and he was out. Funny boy!
We were subsitutes in the twins' nursery class one day (of many times). The kids love bubbles. I had my phone so I had to take a picture of all the cute kids getting excited over bubbles.Jack was in need of a nap while I was scheduled for Biolfe so I took him out of the truck and took him to the playroom. He slept the entire time I was there all but like the last 5 minutes! Don't ask why the other kid isn't wearing pants. Weird!
Jack being a silly boy hiding in the suitcase. This was while we were packing to go to my sister's house in Wyoming back in October.
Jack playing with my sister's cat. One of two pictures I took while there! How lame! Both pictures were of the kids playing with the cat.
One of our Act Days activities. We did floral arrangements in pumpkins.
Festival of Trees- I went with my neighbors and we took our oldest kids.
Our Christmas lights this year.
What happens when the kids are off on there own, Jack puts half a loaf of bread in the toilet.
What happens when I forget I'm cooking tortillas on the stove. Oops!
Jack asleep randomly again, if this kid would just give in to naps he wouldn't have to sleep in such awkward positions.
A diaper cake I made for a friend's shower.
Ani came out of my closet wearing this. Um, ya, not sure that quite fits her.
Aaralyn begged me to let her ride one of the toys at Wal-Mart. She was very disappointed with how exciting it was!
Creative Minds play place with the kids.
I got this camera app for my phone and I liked the effects on this picture.























No comments:
Post a Comment