Chair Re-do
I bought this cute little chair several years ago when I was working at this little boutique shop. It had this soft pink and white fabric, but it got dirty so easily! With Aaralyn, Aniston and Jack constantly climbing on it and something getting spilled on it at one point, it was DISGUSTING! I didn't realize how disgusting until I took the fabric off and you could see huge brown areas where they sat and on the tops of the arm rests! Yuck! So anyway, I re-upholstered it with a cream pleather material that I think cost me like $6 total! It turned out really cute and I also upholstered the backs of the twin's beds in the same fabric. In the picture below you can just see part of the headboards, but in the picture the one on the right isn't attached to the headboard yet, just sitting there. My next project is figuring out what to do for their beadspreads to make them matching and finish their room. Hmm... not sure what I'll do yet. I don't know if I really want to make quilts, but I hate the thought of buying crappy quits that aren't that cute but still cost plenty!
Don't mind how crappy the picture below is, it was taken with my phone camera.


No comments:
Post a Comment