Monday, May 10, 2010

Sandbox

I'm not sure the sandbox was such a good idea...

Photobucket

Everytime the kids go out to play they come in completely covered in sand, usually just in their hair and on their clothes, but this day I'm not sure what happened, but Jack took a face plant in the sand. I also caught him one day, getting in the sandbox after the lid had been left open and it had rained and filled it up with water. I can't remember for sure if he had only gotten one foot in, or only one shoe was on, but one shoe and sock was completely brown and wet with red sandy water! I think that sock is still that color after being washed many times! Darn Dixie red sand!

1 comment:

bussberg said...

So funny, Brylee would do the same thing, and she would eat it!! Miss that sand box and Sadie coming home with half of it in her shoes!!!