Hair stylist Aaralyn
Awhile ago Aaralyn and Ani came in and Ani's hair looked all wet and greasy. Aaralyn (proudly) says, "Look at Ani's hair!" We ask, "What did you put in it?! Did you put lotion in it!?" "No," she says. We keep prodding, "WHAT did you put in her hair!?" and the smile disappears off her face and she quietly responds, "toilet water." "What? Gross! Why would you put toilet water in her hair!" We couldn't help but laugh though. Good thing the toilet was freshly cleaned and flushed! We've never had problems with kids playing in the toilet... up until now and she decides to wash her sister's hair in it? Seriously, she's almost 4, you'd think she'd know by now that the toilet is dirty and disgusting!
I should have gotten a picture... I didn't think of it at the time. I feel bad though because she had the saddest look on her face and I couldn't keep myself from laughing!

4 comments:
NICE! lol. gotta love the randomness!
When I was in 1st grade my little sister and I got into my mom's bathroom and styled our hair with her products. Only one of the products I put in my hair which I thought was mousse ended up being Nair. Toilet water is better than Nair any day!
Ha ha! You gotta laugh at some of the silly things kids think are "good ideas".
gross but cute
Post a Comment