Lately...
... Jack's favorite game is fetch. As I sit here typing this, Jack keeps bringing me a ball, I throw it and he goes and brings it back! What a silly guy! It can entertain him for quite awhile, which I LOVE because he is happy!
Lately... Aniston's favorite thing is climbing! She LOVES to climb onto the couch, but if she can't get up there she will throw the BIGGEST tantrum until I put her up there or she gets up there herself. I don't know where the tantrums are coming from, but I'm not looking forward to her getting any older because I have a feeling they're going to get worse before they get better! The other day she got mad about Aaralyn or Jack taking a toy from her so she laid down on the ground with her head down and kicked her legs and screamed! I just had to laugh!
Lately... Aaralyn is little "mommy" and thinks she has to tell the twins what to do and thinks she has all power over them! This drives me insane daily!
Dave and I are trying to be involved with lots of things. Dave really wanted to play co-ed softball with neighborhood friends, which meant that I would have to play if he was going to be able to do it, so I guess we'll be starting that next week. I told him that he was REALLY taking me out of my comfort zone with this because I am not into softball, and haven't ever really liked it, but his reply was that I constantly am taking him out of his comfort zone, so I guess we're even! I told him that as soon as co-ed volleyball started he was going to have to do that for me! We're going to have a team with a couple of our neighbors. I think we'll have fun, no matter how good we are, but I think we'll be pretty good! I think it will be more fun than playing sand volleyball, which try to do every week. I like sand volleyball, but I like indoor more!
I try to stay busy with as many photo sessions as I can each week. A couple of my neighbors and I are going to try working out each morning doing P90X- hopefully we can stick to it!!! I like doing it, things just constantly get in the way!
So that's pretty much us for the last few weeks and for the next few weeks!

2 comments:
What is P90X? I've never heard of it. I'm jealous...I wish I could be more active right now. It's driving me crazy!
P90X is just a new workout system. There's like 11 videos or something. I haven't even done all of them yet because you rotate through them in sets. Anyway, there's Yoga, Kempo, Aerobics, an ab dvd and several workouts that just target specific areas, like legs or back or whatever. It's fun though, you definitely get a workout!
Post a Comment