March 2011
Playing around with a new macro filter I got.
Aaralyn learned to ride her bike without her training wheels!
She was not too happy about showing off her new skills to the camera though...
Jack being a goofy little boy wearing swim goggles.
Ani being silly with animals ears.
My vacuum wasn't working and I discovered this was why... Jack had filled the hose with his cars and a spoon.
Friend birthday party for Aaralyn, Jack and Eva and Jocelyn and Taylor came over and had cake with us.
More macro pictures...
Tomato stem from my mom's garden.
Aaralyn's preschool (joy school) field trip to Brick Oven, they learned how the pizzas are made and got to make one of their own.
Amy and I started Photo Love Stories wedding photography and got to hangout lots to figure out all the new business stuff..
Tess
I got a new lens this day (Canon 85 1.2)
Aaralyn and Ani, always making silly faces at me.


























No comments:
Post a Comment